We guarantee that all products show no material or manufacture defect during the warranty period. We will repair or replace products (or same grade) for our customers for material or functional defects. Etech Technology reserves the right for repair, replacement, credit, or decline, subject to defective condition and originally purchased from Etech Technology, under any circumstances.
• Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Please offer an INVOICE number or date when making an RMA request. • We guarantee all products are fully tested to avoid material or manufacture defects and comply with standard specifications.
•Etech Technology is responsible for repair or replace products (or same grade) for defective products of material or manufacture cause in warranty period.
• Etech Technology will replace new products of the same grade if the defective product is phased out.**(discontinued product)** Any product that is no longer being manufactured or discontinued but is still under warranty must be returned to us for repair. In the event that the part(s) is not repairable, it will be refunded the purchased price.
• When products purchased are not in warranty period or not in Warranty Policy, Etech Technology will charge a handling fee for repair service.
• Any RMA issued value over US$90 must be confirmed by Etech Technology before returning.
• Etech Technology is not responsible for any RMA freight of Non-E-Tech Technology products.
• Please complete the RMA request form (Item, Specification, Date of Purchase, and Reason of defect) and fax to 852-3586-8061 (or call your sales contact) for RMA
No. application before sending RMA. Etech Technology holds no warranty service for incomplete RMA forms.